Construction waste crusher is one kind of mobile stone crusher to crush the building and construction waste into aggregate and sand.
It could be used to crush common construction and demolition materials include lumber, metals, drywall, masonry (brick, concrete, etc. ), carpet, plastic, pipe, paper, cardboard, rocks, dirt, or green waste related to land development.
The mobile construction waste crushing plant includes vibrating feeder, stone crusher, vibrating screen, belt conveyor, magnetic separator etc. When construction waste is fed to vibrating feeder by the loader, they are crushed by heavy hammer crusher. The crusher materials will go to vibrating screen by foldable belt conveyor. After screen, the unqualified stone will go to crush again, the other qualified aggregates will be piled for further processing, such as removing iron, separating wood chips, cleaning etc.
1. The whole line is highly automatic. Feeding, crushing and screening machines are all-in-one carbody.
2. Low operation cost. It needs only several workers to work on this plant.
3. High crushing ratio. The heavy hammer crusher could crush large size stone into small granules.
4. The size of the finished product is even and in good shape, which meets the national standards
5. Reasonable bearing structure and fast installation. It is convenient to disassemble and transport without any residual loss if it needs to be moved to other places