For control of annual broadleaf weeds and sedge weeds in paddy and wheat field.
Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Wear protective eyewear (goggles, safety glasses, or face shield).
Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Some materials that are chemical resistant to this product are listed below.
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
? Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
? Chemical-resistant gloves made of any waterproof material such as polyethylene or polyvinylchloride
? Shoes plus socks
? Protective eyewear
Discard clothing or other absorbent materials that have been drenched or heavily contaminated with this product's concentrate. Do not reuse them. Follow manufacturer's instructions for cleaning/maintaining PPE. If no such instructions for washables exist, use detergent and hot water. Keep and wash PPE separately from other laundry.
USER SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS
Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove clothing/PPE immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. Remove PPE immediately after handling this product. Wash the outside of gloves before removing. As soon as possible, wash thoroughly and change into clean clothing.
Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark, except as specified on this label for use in rice. Do not contaminate water when cleaning of equipment or disposing of equipment washwaters.
IF IN EYES:
? Hold open eye and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
? Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
? Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
? Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
? Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
? Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
? Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
? Take off contaminated clothing.
? Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
? Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. This labeling must be in possession of the user at the time of pesticide application.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
XING YU may be applied in tank mixtures with other herbicides and/or adjuvants registered for use in rice.
Refer to the above companion herbicide label(s) for all applicable use directions, restrictions (including any water-holding requirements), and precautions. The most restrictive use directions must apply.
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store product in original container only. Store in a cool, dry place.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Waste resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
CONTAINER HANDLING: No refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Triple-rinse container (or equivalent) promptly after emptying. Triple rinse as follows: Empty the remaining contents into application equipment or a mix tank. Fill the container 1/4 full with water and recap. Shake for 10 seconds. Pour reinstate into application equipment or a mix tank or store reinstate for later use or disposal. Drain for 10 seconds after the flow begins to drip. Repeat this procedure two more times. Then offer for recycling if available or puncture and dispose of in a sanitary landfill, or, if allowed by state and local authorities, by burning. If burned, stay out of smoke.
Spray equipment must be clean and free of deposits before using XING YU. Deposits in spray equipment can trap XING YU and inhibit cleanup of the spray equipment after use.
Therefore, before spraying XING YU, clean the equipment according to the cleanup procedures specified on the label of the product previously sprayed. After completing this cleanup procedure, clean the spray equipment, loading hoses, batch tanks, and any other equipment that will be exposed to XING YU according to the following procedures.
1. Steam-clean the tanks using a non-chlorine-based detergent, taking care to remove all physical residues.
2. Thoroughly rinse the sprayer, tanks, boom, and hoses with clean water. Be sure that the rinse water is free of sediment and agricultural chemicals.
3. Fill the tank one-half full with clean water and add "Nutra-sol" at 32 oz. per 100 gals. of water. Fill the tank to capacity with clean water. Flush the boom and hoses and agitate (and recirculate, if possible) the sprayer for 15 minutes. Drain the equipment, taking care to flush the nozzles and hoses thoroughly.
4. Remove the nozzles, screens, and strainers and clean them separately.
5. Thoroughly rinse the sprayer, tanks, boom, nozzles, and hoses with clean water to remove "Nutra-sol".
6. Follow the label directions of the product previously sprayed for proper rinsate disposal.
SPRAY MIXTURE PREPARATION
Wet Spray Application
Thoroughly mix XING YU with clean water (water that is free of sediment and agricultural chemicals) in the spray tank. Do not use water from paddies. Approved drift control agents may be used with XING YU. Do not use any other additives except as directed by this label.
To ensure uniform mixing and application, agitate the mixture before application. If the mixture is not sprayed immediately after agitation, stir it before application. Always apply XING YU spray preparations within 24 hours of product mixing, or the product may degrade.
Do not store XING YU in nurse tanks or any other tanks used to store or transport clean water. Install one-way valves (antisiphoning devices) on lines and hoses of mixing/loading equipment to prevent contamination of nurse tanks or other clean water sources.
Mixing and application equipment exposed to XING YU cannot be used for anything other than rice applications until it has been cleaned according to the procedures in the Sprayer Cleanup section of this label.
Before using equipment exposed to XING YU to treat another crop, clean the sprayer and any other equipment (loading hoses, batch tanks, etc.) using the following procedure:
1. Steam-clean tank using a nonchlorine-based detergent, taking care to remove all physical residues.
2. Thoroughly rinse sprayer, tanks, boom, and hoses with clean water (free of sediment and agricultural chemicals).
3. Fill the tank one-half full with clean water and add "Nutra-sol" at 32 oz. per 100 gals. of water. Fill the tank to capacity with clean water. Flush the nozzles, boom, and hoses, and agitate (and recirculate, if possible) the sprayer for 15 minutes. Drain the equipment, taking care to flush the boom and hoses thoroughly.
4. Rinse tanks, hoses, and nozzles with clean water to remove "Nutra-sol".
5. Fill the tank one-half full with clean water and add 1 gal. of 21% ammonia or 7 gals. of 3% ammonia per 100 gals. of water. Fill the tank to capacity with clean water. Flush the nozzles, boom, and hoses, and agitate (and recirculate, if possible) the sprayer for 15 minutes. Drain the equipment, taking care to flush the boom and hoses thoroughly.
6. Remove nozzles, screens, and strainers, and clean them separately.
7. Rinse tanks, booms, and hoses with clean water.
8. Repeat steps 5 and 7 an additional 3 times.
9. Rinse tanks, booms, and hoses to remove all traces of ammonia.
10. Dispose of the rinsate on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
NOTE: When applying multiple loads of XING YU several days in a row, the following procedure must be performed at the end of each day: partially fill the tank with fresh water, flush the boom and hoses, and allow to sit overnight.
Attention: Do not use chlorine bleach with ammonia. All traces of liquid fertilizer containing ammonia, ammonium nitrate or ammonium sulphate must be rinsed from the mixing and application equipment using water before adding chlorine bleach solution. Failure to do so will release a gas with a musty chlorine odor that can cause eye, nose, throat, and lung irritation. Do not clean equipment in an enclosed area.
Perform cleanup procedures on batch tanks and any other mixing equipment separately from aircraft hoppers. Take care to clean loading hoses and any other equipment or surfaces exposed to XING YU.
DISCLAIMER/CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
The specified properties of our products and the mode of application stated on this label have been established on the basis of research and experience. Products conform to specification at the time of delivery but, as we exercise no control over their subsequent storage, handling, mixing or use or the weather conditions before, during and after application, all of which may affect the performance of the products, no responsibility or liability will be accepted by us or our re-sellers for any failure in performance, damage or injury to person or property whatsoever arising from the storage, handling, application or use of the products. These conditions cannot be varied by our staff or agents whether or not they supervise or assist in or make recommendations concerning the use of such products. We recommend you contact your dealer to request advice on the suitability of this product for any new and/or unusual growing methods or for new varieties not listed on this label.
Product will irritate the eyes. Do not inhale dust. When opening the container, preparing the spray and using the prepared spray wear goggles. If product in eyes wash out immediately with water. Wash hands after use. After each day's use, wash goggles.
Annual broadleaf weeds
5-7 days after rice transplanting.
Water: 3-5cm high
Do not dewatering in 7 days after medication.
Annual broadleaf weeds
Stem and leaf spraying
Weeds: 2-4 leaf
No influence if rains after medication for six hours
READ THE LABEL BEFORE USE. USING THIS PRODUCT IN A MANNER THAT IS INCONSISTENT WITH THE LABEL MAY BE AN OFFENCE. FOLLOW THE CODE OF PRACTICE FOR USING PLANT PROTECTION PRODUCTS.